Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday WIPs!

Wednesday again!  And my goodness what an absolutely LOVELY week it has been!  Lots of sun, cooler temps, riding my bike all over town and finally getting some hookin' done!

I got some work done on the Tunisian scarf this week.  It's one of those patterns to work on when you're really engrossed in a movie, because I don't need to follow a pattern and barely need to look down.  As was the case Sunday night when I was watching a documentary.


Got a few rows into the pattern on my sweater too.  It's getting exciting now that the design is emerging.

Not the best photo, sorry!

The next offensive doily is coming along.  I hit a wall though as I ran out of thread.  It's using way more than I had anticipated.  :(  I went back to the store where I bought it but they were out, so I had to order it online.  GRRRRR.  I'm not good at waiting!  So it's on hold until I get more thread.

And, like I need a hole in the head, I needed another WIP.  Ok, didn't NEED one, but I started another one anyway.  I'm only a couple rows in though, so it's not much to look at yet.


It's a cabled cowl pattern.  It's really pretty and seems fairly easy so far.  It's only a 2 or 3 row repeat.  

That's about it for the WIPs.  I plan to bet getting a fair amount of hooking time in when and where I can this month.  You know, in between packing boxes.  Hope everyone is well, much love and happy hooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment