Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday WIPs!

Wednesday already.  Just one more full day of not being a homeowner.  ACK!!!  Yup, closing on Friday.  And oh so nervous/excited.

Ok, so before WIP's, I have an FO!  Remember how I said I needed a quick project so badly just so I could finish SOMETHING?!  Done.  It's called the "Papillon Scarf."  Very simple pattern, but looks so elegant.  I will definitely make more of these!



It needs washed and blocked to kind of soften it up a little.  But either way, felt so great to finish something.

As for my other WIPs:  Haven't touched the sweater, sadly.  The Tunisian Scarf is my new carry-with project so I've been slowly plunking away at that.  I've put some work into it, but not a ton so I did not take photos.  It's looking quite pretty for sure!!

That's about it.  I've been so busy this week and will be even more busy in the next couple weeks with moving and all.  So I'm sorry I probably won't have much to post on the WIPs front.  Unless I get some photos of slowly moving.  :)  I will definitely have photos of the move and the new house is the weeks to come! Oh I can't WAIT!!!

I hope everyone is well.  Much love!

3 comments:

  1. Eee! You almost own a house! You grown up, you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that pattern would make an awesome shawl in black with some shimmer, would look very elegant. Rounding today from Bridge and Beyond, been awhile since I've visited everyone on my blog log...takes awhile.
    Got my WIP post on Sandy's Space too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I just love donating to your cause! :) I'm sure I'll have more for you in the future.

      Delete