Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Five!!

Ok, I went to my usual sources for Friday Five questions today and this one stuck out, but I warn you this could get really depressing.  Sorry.

High School Friday Five!*

1) What do you remember about high school dances?
Ah, my very first dance and my very first date.  I remember..... getting ditched by my date for someone else.  And never really having a date to another one all through high school.  I did wear a tuxedo to my senior prom.  :)  I didn't go to many of the dances really.  Wasn't my thing.

2) At who's house would you and your friends usually gather after school related activities?
Hm.   I don't think we had one specific house we hung out at.  I didn't really hang out in big groups of friends.  I was dating this jerk for a year or so and spent a ton of time at his house.  Sometimes my best female friend hung out with us there.  Yeah, he was a jerk.  anyway....

3) Who in your school had a memorable nick name?
Wow, I can't think of a single person.  I'm sure there were nicknames a plenty.  I had a few myself, but they were not nice, so I'm not going to put them here.  There was one girl in particular who seemed to REALLY enjoy making me cry who came up with the most creative nicknames.  Ah yes.

4) What was your high school cafeteria like?
Big and loud.  Lots of different food to chose from though.  We had a sandwich area, pizzas, burgers, fries and even a little "Store" to buy candy, soda and junk food.  Yeah we were ALL about healthy at my school.  And I wonder why I was so fat.

5) Your parents aren't reading this so what were some of the crazy or memorable things you or your friends did while driving?
Actually my mom does read this, but I'm 34 now so I don't know that I'll get grounded.  ;)  Honestly, we didn't screw around much driving.  My parents let me use their little pick-up truck through high school when I needed it and sometimes my friends would sit in the bed and we'd spin donuts in empty parking lots when it was icy.  (sorry mom!)  Stupid, yes.  Fun, HECK YES!  No one ever got hurt though.  I know ONCE I got pulled over because I had friends in the back, which is illegal, but he let me off with a warning.  I wasn't speeding or doing anything else wrong.

That's about it really.  I honestly don't remember a lot from teenage years probably from spending so long trying desperately to forget it.  It wasn't all bad.  I was very active in theatre and choir and had some great friends there and we definitely had fun.


*Taken from here

2 comments:

  1. For fun, I answered these on my LJ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LJ!!! Oh my god, I don't know if I even remember my log in for that.

      Delete