Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday WIPs!

Which is really more an FO post.  Heh.

Anyway, I FINALLY finished the Tunisian Scarf!  Ta-Da!!



I am VERY pleased with it!  Although it kills me that it took me like 6 months to finish such a small scarf.  Now...what to do with said scarf?

I also whipped up a couple baby hats at my Stitch Group last night.  Got 2 done in an hour and a half.

Not the best photo in the world, sorry about that.   They're kinda cute since they're so small.

Ok, that sweater.  I swear I'm gonna get back to work on that.  But as of today, still in the same place.  But that's my only true WIP right now!  I also need to get some Yip Yip aliens made for the craft show coming up in December.  They're always a big seller.  In fact, so big I'm totally out of them right now.  So I'd better get crackin'!

That's about it for now.  I hope everyone is well!  Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment