Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wednesday WIPs

The sweater.  The sweater will be the death of me.  But after the weeks and weeks I spent on that god-forsaken band I will NOT give up.

The pattern is awfully written.  I realized I'd made a mistake after getting several rows in because of the poor wording and had to frog all the way back.  Got moving again and got a couple rows on.  I still have an awful feeling something is wrong, but I have no way of knowing until I'm further along.  I just know the first day I wear it, with my luck, I'll snag it on something and rip it apart.  Anyway that's even LESS far along than it was last time I checked in, but only by a couple of rows.

I realized last week I have absolutely NO YipYips in stock.  At all.  And the craft show is about a month away now.  *insert swearing here* I'm trying to crank those out right now so, yet again, the sweater takes the back burner for awhile.  I've made one so far.  Well 3, but 2 were pre-sold.

So really the sweater is the only true WIP right now.  And it's pretty stagnant.  And no photos.  Bad blogger!!  Sorry.

That's it for me.  Hope everyone is well.  Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment