Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Five Random Videos!

I was struggling with a topic for today's Friday Five and the usual sites I go to didn't have anything all that interesting.  So I'm gonna repeat once I did awhile ago.

I'm gonna take out my iPod, put it on shuffle and post videos from YouTube of the first five songs that come up.  So let's get kickin'!

1) Full Circle - Loreena McKennitt


I picked this video because it has cool stuff from The Princes Bride.  Hee hee.

2) Open Book - Cake


I.  Love.  Cake.  I've seen them in concert a couple times now.  They're still one of my top 3 favorite bands ever.

3) Murder, Mruder - Jekyll and Hyde



Um.  WHO THE HELL SAID IT WAS OK FOR DAVID HASSLEHOFF TO DISGRACE THIS AMAZING MUSICAL?!?!?!?!  Ok I'm angry now.  Better move on.

4) We Beseech Thee - Godspell (2001 revival)


Ok, I had to dig to find a video of a group that did this show in any other manner than f-ing clowns and hobos.  I swear, if I see one more production of Godspell done with clowns and hobos I'm going to punch a baby.  It's not the best version of this song, but it's still one of my favorites from the show.

5) Signs of Love - Moby.


Ah, my most favorite Moby song!!!


And there's my random 5 songs!  I hope you enjoy at least one of them if not all.  Have a wonderful Friday and a happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment