Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday WIPs!!

It's been awhile since I've done a proper WIP post.  With pictures and everything.  Whee!!  pictures!

Well as I said I've been trying to crank out YipYip aliens.  I've gotten 8 done so far!


I've got aways to go and not a lot of time so I gotta get more done.  Although tonight I think I'll take a little break from them to work on....the sweater.  :: cue dramatic music::

I'm almost back to where I was before I had to rip it out.  


I'm afraid I'll be working on this thing all winter.  ::sigh::  It'd better be the greatest sweater of all time when I'm done.  Hee hee.

My other ongoing WIP is the house.  I'm organizing one small thing at a time.  Monday night theonlyboyfriend took me to...... ::drumroll::  THE CONTAINER STORE!!  Squee!!  It was heaven on earth.  I got a little teary eyed more than once.  And skipped around the store, grinning from ear to ear. I got some lazy susans for one of the cabinets in the kitchen:


Ta-Da!!!  I wanna go back for some lid organizers for the pots and pans.

Cleaned out my craft supplies earlier tonight and got those all put away nicely.  Next up will be the storage room in the basement.  I mean, obviously I kind of organized stuff when I unpacked, but things can always be improved.

That's about it for this week, I hope everyone is well!  Much love and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment