Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Five!!!

I gotta get back on track with my blogging here.  I missed Wednesday WIPs again and I've actually made some progress on the scarf sweater.  I'll make it a goal for 2013 to get better at blogging.  :)

For today, though let's do a little Friday Five action.

1) What's something gross you've seen or tasted recently?
See question #5.

2) What movie are you most looking forward to seeing this season?
Well I've already seen it, but I was looking forward to The Hobbit for a long time.  Like a ton of other people.  It was really, really good.  I'm glad I got to see it opening weekend.

3) What makes one photographer better or worse than any other?
Um....skill?  A good eye?  Subject matter?  I think pretty much all art is a matter of taste and opinion.  I may think one artist's work is pure crap and someone else might think it's genius.  And vice versa.

4) What specific things makes you feel positive this season?
Christmas lights.  I want to petition to have it be socially acceptable to leave them up all winter.  As much as I love winter, it's bleak.  I can freely admit that.  But with pretty twinkly lights all over the place it makes it more cheerful.  I don't mind walking around outside if there's pretty lights all over the place to look at!

5) What are your thoughts on eggnog?
It was invented by hairy, wart-covered trolls underneath a bridge of outhouses.  It resembles water from Lake Erie.  It is no more festive than a glass full of snot.  I'd rather drink a glass of toenails.  In short; I don't care for it.

Ok, that's about it for my Friday Five.  Ended on kind of a downer there though, but oh well.  I hope everyone is doing well, keeping warm and trying to enjoy the season.  I know most people detest winter, and whine about the snow.  But take a moment to just stop and enjoy it.  Just pretend for one moment that it's not so bad.  What have you got to loose, a moment of sadness?  Exactly.

Much, much love!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment