Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday WIPs

Ok well this week is completely insane so I gotta keep this brief.

Scarf sweater is chugging along and I'm liking it.  I'd say I'm about 75% done on this one!


It's all smooshy and warm, too.  Can't wait to wear it!!

Waking up earlier is going not bad actually.  After last weeks epic failures, it's improving.  I was up at 5:55 today, which is actually about a half hour earlier than I was getting up.  I'm gonna hold steady to this time for a few days before bumping it back anymore.  Big progress that quick can lead to a quick failure if I don't let myself a adjust.

That's about it for me.  sorry to post and run, but I'm swamped!!

1 comment:

  1. 5:55...does that time even exist? I am not a morning person at all! I get my kiddos up at 6:30 in the AM and I am like a zombie!! I'm impressed at your 5:55!

    I can't wait to see your scarf sweater done! Looks like it is gonna be awesome!

    ReplyDelete