Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Five!!

I'm feeling really uncreative today and my usual sites don't have anything all that exciting for today's list.  I'm having kind of a rough day here.  So, I'm going to use one I've used a couple times before.  I'm putting my iPod on random and putting up the first 5 songs I get.


1) Wild n' Free - Rednex.  My love of awful 90's techno knows no bounds.


2) Red House - Jimi Hendrix.  Don't get too impressed.  It's off the "City of Angels" soundtrack.  God I love that movie.


3) Spooky Mormon Hell Dream - The Book of Mormon  (NSFW!!)



4) Alone - Moby.  I.  Love.  This.  Song.  I used it on a full length show I directed playing in the background of a VERY amazing and heart breaking monologue 


5) Space - Butthole Surfers.  Heh, another song I've used in theatre.  In a trailer.


That's it.  Sorry it's kinda brief and boring today.  I've got a lot going on here.  Hope everyone is well!  Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment