Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Five!

Apologies for no Wednesday WIPs this week.  Unfortunately 2013 is not starting out well and is looking to be a really bad year if things don't shape up soon.

We've been without heat in the house for a couple days now.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm thankful it happened when they temperatures are slightly up.  As in 30s and 40s, instead of in the single digits.  So hopefully no pipes burst.  Well it's not going to be fixed for a few days so that is still a possibility.  I'm hoping my home warranty covers at least some of this.  Although it won't pay to replace it, only fix it.  So this will likely happen again next year.

Either way this is money I don't have and time I don't have.  It goes without saying that I'm relatively depressed.  And cold.

But it is Friday and time for my Friday Five.

1) What was your favorite breakfast cereal when you were a kid?
First off "Breakfast cereal" seems redundant.  Yeah we eat cereal for any meal, but there isn't a dinner cereal out there.  But to answer the question, I think Honey Comb was by fave for a long time.  Then Coco Puffs.  I love me some Coco Puffs.  Which is odd since I'm not a big chocolate fan.

2) What is your favorite breakfast cereal now?
Frosted mini wheats.  And Coco Puffs.

3) Where does cereal rank on your list of favorite breakfasts?
Pretty low.  I much prefer hot breakfast somehow involving eggs and bacon.  Like omelettes, breakfast burritos, anything with bacon.  Cereal is fine if I'm lazy or don't have anything else.  But I'd rather have something more substantial.

4) What serial novels or films have you recently enjoyed?
Wow.  The last serial novel I read was The Green Mile.  And that was in high school.  And serial films?  Well we just watched "The O.Z." not too long ago.  But that's more a mini series I think.  It was ok.  I really can't stand Zooey DeShanele.  However it's spelled.

5) What recently surreal experience have you gone through?
Having my heat go out.

Righty o, well the repairman is here to tell me the damages, so I'd better be off.  Have a great weekend, much love!!


No comments:

Post a Comment