Sunday, March 24, 2013

As The Weekend Draws to a Close

I'm enjoying some sleepy time at home.  I woke up feeling kind of awful, so I decided to take it easy.  Got the throat drainage crap going on.  Bleh.

Anyway, the show is closed.  I'm kinda sad this time around.  I had such a fun and amazing cast and it was such a great show.  And that's the thing with love theatre, once a show is closed you can't watch it again some day.  It's all done.  * insert pouty face here. *

My cast signed a poster that they mounted on a "wooden door shaped wall panel" for me. (From Titanic, which was part of the show)  I was thrilled.  Here it is:



The playwright and some family and friends drove all the way up from Nashville to see the show and they LOVED it!!  I'm so pleased they liked it.  I know he was just thrilled someone states away produced something he wrote.  I would be!!  He was really nice and a lot of fun.

Also, got some work done on the Pax shawl over the last few days.


Had to use an orange to hold it down.  Tunisian curls like crazy pre-blocking.

I'm enjoying the pattern now that I got this part down.  Once I get to the lace part though... I can see some trickiness coming in.  Heh.

Well that's it for me today.  We're heading off to see a production o Chicago, so I'd better scoot.  I hope everyone is well.  Much love!!

1 comment:

  1. I recognise that feeling from my theatre days. The black hole, we called it. Kinda sucks, doesn't it?

    Also, pretty pretty yarn! I love bright greens!

    ReplyDelete