Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Five

It's Friday.  The sun is shining.  I got paid.  But I'm nearly unbearably depressed.  So I'm just gonna dump this Friday Five list here and call it a day.

Hometown Friday Five!!

1) What is the best thing about where you live?
The cost of living is one of the most reasonable in the country, and the economy is doing incredibly well here.  Seriously, housing costs are incredibly low, for not being a run down city.  And it's just not as depressing here as so many other cities in the mid west.

2) The worst?
No oceans, no mountains, no exciting terrains, no world-renowned landmarks....  It's not exactly BORING in Ohio, but we just don't have the cool stuff other places have.  

3) What's the most useless thing you know about where you live?
Uhhhh, Ohio has an many counties are there are keys on a piano.  So there's that.

4) What is your dream vacation?
England/Ireland.  I want to see the places of my heritage and someplace so old and rich with history.  I love my country, but we're relatively young in the eyes of the rest of the world.  The oldest thing I've ever seen here is a tombstone in Massachusetts from the late 1600s.  And outside of that a building from the mid 1800s.  Wait....I lied.  I've been to Mesa Verde in Colorado.  Those dwellings are estimated to be built between 600 and 1300 AD.  Regardless, England and Ireland.

5) What are you doing this weekend?
Closing my show.  The playwright is coming up from Nashville to see it too.  I expect to have my guts completely destroyed by my nerves starting any minute not.


So that's about it.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  I plan to get as much sleep as I can this weekend.  Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment