Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday WIPs (NatCroMo edition)

Well we're mid week once again and I'm finally getting some free time again for my hooks.  And my goodness has it been wonderful.  I started a new shawl.  It's the Cloudburst Shawl from Ravelry.  It's a pretty quick pattern, but I haven't sat still for long enough to finish it yet.  I've gotten about halfway though:


It looks kinda weird right now, but once it's done (I hope) it will be gorgeous!!  The pattern is lovely.

Also, got some more rows onto the scarf sweater:


Sorry for the quality of the photos.  My phone is a piece of utter crap and I took them at 5:30 this morning.  Excuses, excuses, I know.

Anyway, I've made a couple cross bookmarks already, so I've got a good start on that.  I put some pretty pink thread in my travel project bag to start making angel bookmarks next!

I'm kinda sad that we're closing in on halfway through NatCroMo, but thankfully my schedule eases up a bit and I can have more time for my hooks now.  And sleeping.  I've missed sleeping.

That's all for now.  Much love and happy hooking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment