Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday WIPs

Well, hell week is midway through.  (also know as tech week into opening weekend).  We open the show tomorrow.  It's been many nights at the theatre until midnight or so, then getting up at 5:30 for work.  Needless to say theonlyboyfriend and I are beat.  Thankfully I'm taking tomorrow and Friday off work, so I can get some sleep.

NatCroMo:
I got one bookmark done.  I honestly could get one of these done in just a couple hours, but I've been working through lunch most days, so it's been busy and not a lot of hooky time.  but that will change starting this weekend.  FINALLY.


It needs blocked, obviously.  But there it is!

And here is theonlyboyfriend working on his WIP (the set for the show) earlier this week:


Go honey, go!!!

Sadly, that's all I have time for right now.  I'll be back though!!

Much love and happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment