Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday WIPs!

I've made quite a bit of progress on my Pax.  It's not much bigger than when I posted last though so I did not get a photo.  But I've been plugging away at it happily.  In fact I've been enjoying it so much my sweater scarf has been untouched since last week.  Heh.  I put a row or two on it last night, but that's about it.

Lest this post be cut short after one tiny paragraph, my other ongoing WIP has had some progress here too. The house.

I revamped my craft room a little bit.  I finally tossed out my old crumbling armoire and went with a cube organizer instead.  So I went from this:


To this:


I need to get a couple more fabric bin things so I can move my yarn stash there.  I love this so much better.  But, as I said this room will always kind of be a work in progress.  I moved my piano up there too, but I'm kinda waffling on keeping it there.  I haven't decided yet.  (It's an electric keyboard, not a "real" piano.  If I had one of those, it would never move.  But it is a full sized keyboard so it's pretty big.)

I also bought some paint.  We have these really nice built in shelves in the living room:

(forgive the mess!!)
As you can see, they are white.  But not for long!  I've decided on a nice color to use to accent this room and the adjoining dining room.  Plum.  So I got some rich chocolate brown and some plum colored paint to repaint those white shelves.  I am SO excited.  I'm really hoping to get time this weekend to work on it.  And then, we're going to use the same colors in the dining room.  Yay!!  So I've got my next home projects underway, too.

So that's about it for now.  Hopefully I'll have some find colorful photos to share later this weekend!  I hope everyone is well.  So much love and happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment