Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday WIPs

Whew.  Remembered this time!!

Ok, I'm really moving along with my Pax.  I think I'm just having so much fun with the pattern I'm having trouble putting it down.  I'm already planning another one for a gift for someone!!


About halfway around with the second chart.  Then, the nice pretty edging.  Then some serious blocking.  It's a curly, wavy mess!!  Nothing some pins won't correct though.


This yarn just makes my heart go pitter-pat.  Seriously, just look at it.  LOOK AT IT!!!!

The scarf sweater is still where it's been for awhile now.  Done, but not sewn together.  I've had very little time at home to work on this stuff, and I need theonlyboyfriend's help to pin it.  It will seriously take all of 15 minutes to finish from here, I just need to DO it already.

I've been insanely busy with spring cleaning too.  Theonlyboyfriend's mom and 3 of his siblings are coming to stay with us for a few days start tomorrow night!!  We're so excited, I know I can hardly wait, but I want the house to look great when they get there so I'm killing myself to dust baseboards and sweep behind things that never move.  I usually spread out spring cleaning over a week or so, but I'm cramming it all in to 3 nights.  Tonight is the last night to get this done.  ACK!!!

So that's about it for me.  I hope everyone is well.  There seems to be a lot of heartaches and illness going around me lately and it's making my soul hurt for those folks.  Stay well, and love yourself above all else.

No comments:

Post a Comment