Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday WIPs

I spent all day thinking I already posted this.  Sheesh.  Well at least I got it in on the right day.  That's improvement at least.

Ok so the 2nd Pax is underway.  I'm only a couple rows in though.  I'm not going to post photos of it since it's a gift and I think the recipient reads this from time to time.  Sorry.  Once it's gifted I'll gladly post photos for sure!  (You can always check my Ravelry projects page if you're on there)

So, as I mentioned in my last post, I pulled a project out from a seriously long hibernation.  It is...... *drum roll* THE UGLY BLANKET!!!  That's right, the ugly blanket is back and uglier than ever.  Basically it's a scrap-ghan.  So I'm just using small leftover bits that are too small for anything else.  Here it is in all it's ugliness.

Wow.  Yeah.

I'm just past halfway, so I'm coming back in to the other corner.  Then I'll put and equally ugly border on it.

That's all that's on my hooks for the moment.  I have another scarf pattern that I've been dying to try for the longest time so I'm gonna see what's in my stash that I can use for that.

That's it for me today.  I've been having some severe pain in my upper back and shoulder, so I don't think I'll get much hooking done the next couple days.  But I'll get back on it soon enough.  Much love!!

2 comments:

  1. I honestly like this blanket. I might make something like this for Cat Welfare....they need blankets for their cats. Its a no kill facility and there are some non-adoptable cats there. Everything has a purpose and this is a wonderful way to use up scraps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I actually love this blanket. It's a mess of colors and textures, but it is WARM. I get so warm working on it. It's actually my second, the first has been on my couch for YEARS. My BF and I fight over who gets it most nights. Hah!

      Delete