Friday, May 31, 2013

Ding! Friday Five

We made it.  For a 4 day work week, this week seems to have dragged on forever.  But it's Friday, got paid and looking forward to a busy weekend.  Hopefully a little fun will be had in there somewhere.

Today's list was from my usual source and looked kind of fun, albeit a little strange.

*DING!*

1) When is *ding!* a most welcomed sound?
I have a very light ding sound for my email notification on my cell phone.  It's a very delightful sound.  When I'm expecting an email, I love to hear it!!  Also, the ding of the microwave when my warmed up brownie, or popcorn is ready.  Mmmmmm brownie....

2) When is *ding!* a most unwelcome sound?
When my email is blowing up and dinging on my phone every 30 seconds.  Or I'm in a meeting and forgot to put my phone on vibrate.

3) If a *ding* can only be heard by you to warn you about something in social situations, what might that *ding* alert you to and how many times would you have heard it this week?
When I'm about to swear at the WAY wrong time.  Let's face it, we all know I have a mouth like a sailor, but even I am aware there is a time and place for that.  I've been known to drop an f bomb without noticing at a really inappropriate time and/or place.  And I probably would have heard it at least a dozen time this week.  I really need to work on that.

4) A Ding-Dong is a hocky puck-like shaped chocolate cake dessert filled with cream and covered in chocolate.  It's name is somewhat suggestive to some.  What other food items have names that might inspire you to think naughty thoughts?
Bangers and Mash.  Or Spotted Dick.  Fluffer nutter, Blow Pops, Rump Roast, Pound cake, sticky buns.  Honestly, I think I can make anything sound dirty.

5) What's an item in your possession that recently received a ding?  Whose fault was it?
Hm.  I'm struggling to think of something.  Which is weird since I'm so clumsy.  I'm shocked all my things aren't broken.  I know I got a VERY tiny scrape on the front bumper of my car from misjudging pulling into the garage.  Small enough I was able to buff it out.  :D  Whew!  I'm sure one day I'll back into the door, or something similarly awful.

Wow, that was a long list!  Well I don't have much else to say right now anyway so I'll end this here.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment