Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday Dragging

I meant to post last night but I fell asleep rather early.  I'm not entirely sure what I had intended to post about anyway.

Overall the weekend was...ok.  The weather was too hot for me, my S.A.D. is kicking in earlier than usual.  I had a pretty big blow to the self esteem too, and I'm not being very mature about it I must admit.  So I was pretty blah all weekend.  Already sad and then feeling stupid/guilty about feeling blah.  It was/ is a pretty shitty cycle.

I did get a lot accomplished at home though.  So that helped a LOT.  I got my closet and dresser cleaned out.  Got rid of another big bag of clothes.  Cleaned out my desk a bit and got rid of some old crap there, too.

Theonlyboyfriend and I got all domestic yesterday and did ALL the yard work together.  Mowing, edging, trimming, weeding, cleaning.  Looking quite nice out there.  We got in a nice long walk last night.  It had cooled off a lot, but was still muggy and gross.

Picked up my hooks a couple different times and got a few rows in.  But that's about it.

Yeah.  Not much else to report really.  I'm guessing I may not post a lot this summer.  If it's anything like last summer was weather-wise, I probably will go into hibernation until October anyway.  We do have a couple great trips planned so that will be a nice little break.

I hope you all are having a better Monday than me.  Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment