Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday WIPs!

Woot and Woohoo, it's Wednesday WIPs!

Wow, that was kinda lame.  Sorry about that.  Anyway, I had lots of hooky time this last week so I finally got some work done.  So right to it!

Finished the first set of squares for the blanket:


As I mentioned before these things curl like mad, so it's hard to get a good photo.

Got started on the 2nd color.  It's a Tunisian Knit stitch which works up a bit slower, so these will take a tad longer, but I just LOVE this stitch!  It looks lovely, and very thick and warm.


I stretched it out a bit so you can see it.

The Ugly blanket is chugging along too:



Pax #2, nothing.  It's been sitting dormant.  The lace weight yarn is really finicky to work with so I haven't been enjoying it as much as I should.  I'm sure I'll get back to it soon, though.

Journaling is going quite well.  I've been writing at least a little every day.  And that whole getting up an working out before work...yeah, hasn't happened since last week.  Heh.  It's gonna be a struggle to really get back into it, but I have faith I'll get there.

So that's about it for me.  I hope everyone else is well.  Anyone have great plans for the long weekend ahead?!

1 comment:

  1. Great WIPs! I kind of like the Ugly blanket! I have tons of little balls of yarn..I think I will have to make a magic ball blanket once I get the things I'm working on together!

    ReplyDelete