Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Five

Sorry, I'm kinda tight on time here, so I don't have time for a long detailed list.  So quick list and quick answers.

Flying Friday Five!

1) Favorite Bird?
Yellow finches.  They're just so tiny and delicate and you don't see many yellow birds in Ohio.

2) Ever flown in something that wasn't a commercial airplane?
Yes, I took a helicopter tour of Kauai.  It was probably one of my favorite parts of that trip.  It was just breathtaking!!  We saw all the fields and ares where they filmed Jurassic Park, saw the desert side of the island, swooped in  near waterfalls.  Loved it!!

3) If you could fly away right now, where would you go?
Somewhere cooler than here!  England.  I've always wanted to see it!

4) When was the last time you flew a kite?
Jeez.  Maybe 8 or 9 years ago.  My parents have a bit of land and it gets nice and windy out there sometimes.  When my niece and nephew were young they bought some kites for them.

5) What are you doing this weekend?
CAMPING!!!!!  And MAN I can't wait!!

In fact we're leaving before too long so I gotta jet.  Hope everything is well.  Have a wonderful weekend, much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment