Friday, June 28, 2013

Random Friday Five!

It's Friday once again, we made it.  And last night ended Vacation Bible School at church, so maybe after another day the ringing in my ears from screaming children will finally die off.  Whew!

Anyway, I've got a lot going on and it's making me a bit scatter-brained, so I figured a random Five might be fitting.  And require less thought for my tired brain.  I found one from a post a couple weeks ago on Ravelry.  So without further ado, here is today's:

Random Friday Five!

1) What am I excited about?
Tomorrow!!  I'm working at a Mythbusters event at a local museum here in Columbus.  (COSI for my local readers)  I don't know if the cast of the show will be there, but if they are...I may die.  Anyway they asked my theatre company to come and set up a booth about live theatre.  Theonlyboyfriend has been working his tail off to put together some REALLY cool stuff for the booth, so I'm super excited!

2) What am I dreading?
Going to a funeral tonight.  The 5 month old son of someone in my church passed away last weekend.  I don't know if you've ever been to a funeral for a baby, but they're nothing like other funerals.  It's a completely different ballgame.  I can't explain it, but it kind of feels like you're invading someone else's private grief.  I dunno.  Either way it's not exactly a fun time.

3) What am I thankful for?
Wow this list is long.  My list of blessings is far too long to list them all.  I have an amazing partner, a wonderful family, my health and vitality, a great job I love, a cozy and wonderful home.... the list goes on and on.

4) What am I feeling right now?
Bloaty.  Ugh, I did not eat well this week and my insides are letting me know this.  I eat pretty well for the most part, lots of whole and raw foods.  So when I do enjoy a slice of pizza or some ice cream.... my body does not respond well.  But you know what?  Worth it.  :D

5) What am I going to do this weekend?
Well #1 and #2 discussed most of it.  Outside of those things, sleep.  And if it's not too hot I may stop by ComFest at some point.

So there it is!  Happy Friday all!  I hope everyone is well, so much love to you all.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I would love to meet the Mythbusters Crew as well! How fun it will be to work at Cosi! I hope to take my kiddos there sometime before school starts (crossing fingers)

    Sending my prayers and condolences for the family who lost the little one.

    ReplyDelete