Thursday, June 13, 2013

Wednesday WIPs on Thursday

Sorry folks.  I honestly haven't been getting as much hooky time in this past week as I would have liked.  I did get 2 more squares done for the Tunisian blanket, but those are quick.  I also started some more bookmarks to donate to the church at the end of the year.  I'll get photos of those when they're done.

It's been a rough week.  I've had lots of time, but no motivation to really do much of anything.  I'm blaming the SAD.  But I really shouldn't.  I'm an adult for goodness sake.  There's no excuse for this laziness at all.

Well either way I'm hoping to have some great photos and entries at the end of the weekend.  Theonlyboyfriend and I are leaving tomorrow for a camping trip!!  We are beyond excited!!!

Sorry this is so short.  Then again so am I.  WACKA!!!  Ok, hope everyone is well.  Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment