Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wednesday WIPs!

Mid week, but it's kinda my Friday since after today I'm off until Monday!  Woohoo!!  I am looking forward to some time off.

Anyway, today is WIP's day, not Nikki blah-blah day.  Oh who am I kidding, every day is Nikki blah-blah day!  BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

Started the next color on my Tunisian squares blanket!


This one is a honeycomb stitch, one of my faves.  I also got a navy blue color for the next color after this one.  Then I think I just need 3 more colors?  Heh, I forget.  I need to check my notes at home.

Also got a couple more bookmarks done;


I love making these because they're just so quick and easy and portable.  And something I can do on my lunch breaks to help break me of my Candy Crush Saga addiction.  I may need an intervention soon.

Well that's about it for me for my WIPs!  I'm hoping to get started on some home WIPs as early as next weekend!  So exciting.  :D  I hope everyone is well and has a super wonderful 4th of July!  Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment