Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday WIPs!

It's Wednesday once again, and it's been awhile since we've checked in on my blanket.  I went to one of my local stitch groups for the first time in months and got quite a bit done last night.

I finished the blue squares:


And started on some yellow:


The yellow are going very quickly.  And after yellow I have just 2 colors left!!!  YAY!  Then it's just a matter of assembling them all.  Which always takes longer than I anticipate.

But anyway, here's a glance at what I have so far:



I'm really hoping to be done with squares before the end of the month.  A lofty goal, but I think I can do it.  I'd love to get this done by the end of September at the absolute latest.  I've been working on this since May 2nd, so quite honestly I'm ready to be done and move on to the next project!  Although I don't know what that will be just yet.

The uncalendar-ing is going wonderfully!!  I just love it.  After some time I may make a post on how I'm using mine and all that.  We'll see.

That's about it for now.  No other projects started.  Although hopefully we'll be starting to paint the bedroom soon enough.  We've picked the color we want, now we just need to do it!!

I hope everyone is well.  Much love and happy creating!!

1 comment:

  1. The colors are beautiful. I can't wait to see your blanket finished!

    ReplyDelete