Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Five

I got today's list from good ol' LJ.  (That's LiveJournal for those of you who do not know)  Always a little more....teenager-y geared questions there, but my usual source was kinda boring today.  So I decided to try this:

Sociable Friday Five!

1) Are you a likable person?
Jeez. I really don't know.  I mean, most people I know like me, but lord knows there are folks out there that do not.  I'd like to think I'm more likable than not.  I dunno, you all tell me.  Am I?

2) What do you feel is your worst personality trait?
My deep rooted self doubt/criticism.  I do not know what it is, or where it came from, but it is there and it ain't goin' anywhere.  Don't get me wrong I like myself enough.  I just have a lot of those moments where I feel like I'm just not up to snuff.

3) What is your best personality trait?
I'd guess my sense of humor or my ease of laughter.  I'd like to think I have a good sense of humor and don't take anything too seriously, until I need to.

4) Are you a social person or more of a loaner?
Well, I do well on my own, but I get so insanely lonely very easily.  So in that respect I'd say I'm more social.  But I do not do well in crowds or large groups.  Introvert, you know.

5) If someone you respect points out a flaw, do you work on changing it or do you expect them to accept you as you are?
Well it really depends on what they say the flaw is.  If it's something trivial I'm probably going to ignore it.  But if it's something I don't realize about myself like "you come off kinda snarky at times" or "you breathe too loud" (for the record no one's ever said those 2 things to me!) then I'd certainly work to change it.  I don't want to breathe too loud, or come off snarky!

Well.  I guess that's about it for today.  Reading back over that it was kind of a boring Friday Five.  Oh well.  I'm not always a pile of entertainment.  Heh.

I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful weekend!!  Much love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment