Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday Three!

Tomorrow we'll be in the car all day so I won't have time to post.  Unless I do it from my phone, but that is a real pain in the butt.  So I thought I'd throw an abbreviate post here today.  So here are three things I'm looking forward to about the next week!

1) Royally screwing up my sleep schedule.  I cannot WAIT to sleep all hours of the day, still sleep a lot at night, but stay up later watching Game of Thrones with theonlyboyfriend and his brother, staying in my pajamas as long as humanly possible.  Yes.  This will be nice.

2)  Finally reading that book I borrowed from someone.  I hate borrowing books because they take me FOREVER to read so I have it for way longer than I should.  But now I'll have more time to read.

3) BOSTON!!!!  Oh my God do I love Boston.  And theonlyboyfriend has friends that live up there now, so we have a good excuse to go hang out there.  YAY!!!!

Well it's a short post, but there ya go.  I'll try to post a little while we're gone.  Lord knows I'll have the time.  :)  Hope everyone is well.  Much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment