Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday WIPs!!

I may be on vacation, but I have not forgotten!  I've actually gotten quite a bit of work done on two WIPs that I started here on vacation.  A red vest and a scarf.

The red vest was/is my in-the-car project.  For the trip here and the trip back.  I got over halfway done on the way here.  Look at the pretty red!!


The scarf is a simple ripple.  I don't have a photo just yet, but I will.  It's a gorgeous yellow and fushia stripe.  :D

Vacation has been going wonderfully.  Getting in lots of hiking, running, reading, crocheting and Game of Thrones watching.  GOT has become a tradition when we come visit to watch with theonlyboyfriend's brother.

Today we're going up to see grandparents and tomorrow we're heading up to Boston to see some friends.  Not much else to say since it's been very low key here.  But here are some photos from some of our hikes.  So you don't feel too slighted on this short post.



This runs to the Thames which goes to the ocean.  We're maybe a 15 minute walk from the ocean here.  :)


So many deer!!!

And this is all about a 5 minute walk from the house.  LOVELY!!  I just love the coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment