Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Five!

Sorry I did not get around to a Wednesday WIPs.  I came back from vacation and directly into tech week for my improv show.  Plus I'm manning a table at a festival this weekend so my mind has been completely preoccupied with other things.  And of course coming back to work after a week and a half away is never an easy slide.  Either way I have not picked up a hook since Sunday night.  But I AM making progress on my vest!!  And I finished a scarf over vacation.  Ta-da!!!


I'm not sure what I'm doing with it yet.  I had intended it to be for myself, but now that it's done I don't really care for the colors.

Anyway, lets get on with it already!!  And bring you today's:

Skin Friday Five!

1) How would you describe your skin?
White enough to be considered transparent.  Like seriously pale.  I frighten small children.  If I had lighter hair I would be mistaken for an albino.

2) As a teenager, what was your acne like?
Honestly, not all that bad.  I definitely got pimples, but they were never really that bad.  I'd say moderate.

3) When did you last escape something by the skin of your teeth?
Hmmmm.  Well a few months back I witnessed a pretty horrific accident on the freeway just ahead of me.  Missed it by just a few yards.  I drove right over some of the debris before I could slow down.  It was not pretty.

4) What most recently gave you goosebumps?
Music.  Music always does it.  Ok.  I'll admit it.  It was an acapella version of Royals.  (Link to video)  Good acapella singing always gives me shivers. I'm weird, I know

5) When did you last burn yourself?
I honestly can't remember, but I'm going to venture a guess and say it was while cooking.  Which would be why I don't remember.  Heh.

Ok, not the best list, but it's something.  Happy Friday!  I hope everyone is well, and have a WONDERFUL weekend!  Much love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment