Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday WIPs!!

Oh wow.  It's been 10 days since I posted last.  I have no excuse.  Sorry.  Well I've got a few things going so plenty to make up for it, I hope!!

The snowflake star-y Christmas gift thingies.  All done!!  Well they're all made.  They still need blocked and stiffened, which I may actually do tonight.  I bought some glue over the weekend.  I read a tip online that mixing a bit of plain 'ol Elmer's school glue in hot water and soaking them in that before blocking will stiffen them just a bit.


Then I need to clean out a shelf in my craft closet to keep Christmas gifts.  Honestly, it needs cleaned out badly anyway.  Yeesh.

Ok I finished a project last weekend in 2 sittings.  Quick and easy, but really cool!!  I honestly made it to see if I could do it.  I don' really want the FO so I'll put it in with my contributions for the church bazaar.  Anyway, here is the braided cowl!



It's cute.  I may make one to keep in a color I prefer.  I'm thinking all 3 strands in one color.  

And last but not least, I started a new WIP last night!!  I'm super excited.  I designed my next offensive doily.  :D  This one is for baby.  Hee hee.  Oh it's great.  I credit a close friend of mine who came up with the term on the doily.  Which I will not share here just yet.  I try to keep my blog PG.  But rest assured when I get the prototype done the pattern will be for sale on Ravelry.  

That's about it in WIPs land.  Lots of stuff planned, but that's what's on currently.  

Sorry for my long absence there, I'll try not to let that happen again.  I hope everyone is well.  So much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment