Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Five!

Wow, it has been a long while since I got in a Friday Five list!!  Figured I'd better get on that.  So without further ado here is today's:

Broken Friday Five!

1) What's the story behind your most recent broken dish?
Uh, I dropped it.  Not really all that exciting of a story.  I'm clumsy.  I drop things.

2) What's the story behind your most recent broken promise?
I keep promising a friend I'll help her organize a room in her house.  Our schedules just keep missing each other and we've both been having small episodes of "just leave me the hell alone for a couple days" here and there.  I feel like I've let her down.  Thankfully she's been wonderful about it.  We're making it a winter project.

3) When did you last cause a room of people to break out into laughter?
I can NOT remember what I said at the potluck at work earlier this week, but it was a moment of silence, then uproaring laughter.  Sometimes I just say things that don't sound funny at all in my head, but kill the folks around me.  Then I quickly forget since it didn't seem that funny to begin with.
Wow, that sounded conceited.

4) What's something you should probably put the breaks on?
Aging.  I think I'm done with it.  I'm good with where I'm at.  Small enough amounts of gray hair to keep hidden, wrinkles are slight.  Only have chronic knee pain occasionally.... Seriously, I'm good here let's stop with the aging.  Ok?  Please?

5)  When were you last out of doors at the break of dawn?
Today.  And the day before that.  And the day before that.  I have this thing called a job.  It forces me to leave the house at ungodly hours and not get naps.  But it pays the bills.


Ok, so there's my list.  I hope everyone is having a great Friday and has a great weekend to look forward to.  I know I do!!  I'm having a little impromptu slumber party with my mom tonight!  Then theonlyboyfriend comes home tomorrow evening from a week away from me for work.  Yay!!  Then it's lots of naps and cleaning for me!

Much love!

1 comment:

  1. Man, wouldn't we all love to put the brakes on aging? :) Thanks for participating in this week's Friday 5!

    ReplyDelete