Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday WIPs!

I made it.  Yay!!

Ok, well it's not a WIP anymore, but I thought I'd share my stars.  The tip I found on stiffening them with some Elmer's school glue and warm water REALLY worked!!  I was happy and impressed.  They're not rock solid and I'm sure if you wanted to wad them up for whatever reason it would not hold its shape.  But I'd hope no one would do that.  Anyway, here they are!!  All done way ahead of schedule.  :)




I started a couple new Christmas WIPs.  Since they're gifts I won't be able to share many photos.  But the recipient of this one, I don't think reads my blog.  So here's my pretty blue scarf!!  


Just alternating rows of DC and cross DC.  Simple, but effective.  And warm.  And made form my most favorite yarn brand of all time, Berroco.  Only the best.  :)

The offensive doily is going well.  I'm about 2/3rds complete!!  It ought to be done soon enough and I can put the pattern up for sale on Ravelry before the holidays.  You know in case you want to make a very offensive gift!!  

That's about it for me.  I'm working on ideas for more organizing videos, so if you have any suggestions please let me know!  I'm definitely making one on organizing your purse/bag.  Maybe this weekend.  

Thanks for checking in my humble blog.  Much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment