Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wednesday WIPs

Well, crochet-wise I am currently WIP-less.  I know.  I do have something ready to start though.

However I've been working on something most of today.  It's still in the works, but it's at least up and running.  My fancy new YouTube channel for organizing videos!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/theonlynikkiorganize

So come check it out.  I moved 3 videos over there from my old channel.  Including my newest one, that I've been dying to share with you here!  I've held off because I wanted to get my new channel ready.  But here it is!!  My video on purse organizing!



Sorry I'm cutting it short here.  I'm exhausted and kinda tired of looking at a computer screen.  So much love and have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment