Tuesday, December 31, 2013

And Don't Let the Door Hit ya on the Way Out!!!

2013 ends in just a few hours here in Ohio.  I've been reading a lot of the blogs I follow this last week and they're all doing cute year in review posts with fun photos, etc.  I'd love to do the same, but I'm just too frustrated right now.  2013 was not all bad by any means, but it was certainly not a good year for me or most folks I know.  This was a year of sudden and tragic deaths, and more financial hardships that I ever anticipated.  I'm just so focused on this year ending it's really hard to reflect back right now.

And as you know, I don't do the resolutions thing, so there's really none of that to post here either.  I do fully intend to make more organizing videos in the coming year and follow the 365 Less Things Blog as closely as possible.

I guess to summarize here, good riddance 2013 and here's to hoping 2014 is calmer.  A VERY happy New Year to you all!!  Much, MUCH love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment