Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Early Wednesday WIPs!!

I already know I will have no time for a post tomorrow.  And I'm kinda whooped right now so this will be brief, but oh so wonderful!!

Ok, I got a few more rows on the Ugly Blanket!  It's getting nearer and nearer to being done!!


Look at that!!  I just love it!

I uploaded a new video onto my channel over the weekend, too.  The Benefits of an Organized Lifestyle!!  I thought it would be good to get back to the basics.  So please check it out!!


Wow, that's an awful look.  Big, terrible glitch with YouTube.  You can't really get a big option on the stills of your video.  Bleh.

Anyway, I hope you like it.  Feel free to subscribe to my spanky new channel there, and let me know if you have ideas for future videos!!

Ok, I hate to cut it short, but it's very late and I am not even halfway through my week of insanity so I need to get some sleep.  Much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment