Saturday, December 7, 2013

Saturday Sighs

Of contentment.  It snowed.  And it snowed and snowed.  And the sun came out today so the world is so bright and alive!!



It's already starting to melt though which makes me sad.  But all good things must come to an end.  Regardless we got out a bit today and got to see the snow.  I also got my outside lights finished!!  I hung my old ones and half of them stopped working the first night.  So we went out and bought fancy new LED lights!!  I'm so thrilled and they look great.


I wanted to share a new blog I discovered as well.  365 Less Things.  I'm in love.  It's very much a decluttering blog, dedicating something to do every day!  It's no secret I never make New Year's resolutions, but I think I'm going to try and dedicate 2014 to following her completely.  I'm super excited!!

That's really all I have for now.  I know I missed my Friday Five AGAIN so I felt bad not posting.  I hope others are feeling as bright and happy as I am.  I know winter can be tough for most folks.  Just keep looking for those silver linings.  So much love!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I'm checking out the 365 blog now.

    ReplyDelete