Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wednesday WIPs!!!

Almost forgot!!

Honestly things have been so chaotic here recently, WIPs have slowed down a bit.  I have made a bit of progress on my Noir Revolution scarf though.


I've been kicking it up a bit because I decided I want to give this to my boss for Christmas, so I gotta get moving if I want to get it done in time!!

Outside of that I've got nothing else on the hooks.  Christmas shopping and fighting with insurance companies has been on the front lines recently and probably will be until after Christmas.

I hate to cut this so short, but I'm really exhausted and don't really have must else int he way of WIPs right now.  I hope everyone is well.  Much, much love!!

And just so you don't feel too slighted I'll put some photos of our tree here.  We put it up this past Sunday night.  And it's warming my heart right now!






No comments:

Post a Comment