Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wednesday.....something

I currently have nothing on my hooks.  I know.  It's insane.  Honestly my WIP is trying to hold onto my sanity while prepping for Christmas.  Work is insane so it's making things extra stressful.  However, I did find time to make a Christmas tree topper for our tree.


If you're not a Dr Who fan, it's a weeping angel.  I'm mentioned them on this blog before when I made tiny crochet ones.  :)  Google it, and be terrified!!

It's not a perfect likeness, but I love her.  And she looks great on the tree.  We're that much closer to a Who themed tree!!

I'm working on an idea for a new organizing video on holiday organization ideas.  And I finally got some cool video editing software, so stay tuned.

That's really it for me right now.  Sorry it's kinda brief.  But just a few more days and I'm on vacation!!  more time for projects.  I hope everyone is well.  Much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment