Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Five!!

Yeah.  I forgot last week.  I'm getting bad at this.  Oh well.  On a happier note I have 2 videos I'm planning to film this weekend.  I'm pretty excited about that.  I'll only post one on my channel for now, but I'll at least have one in the bag, too.

Ok well enough of my blathering, let's get on with today's:

Another Food Five!!!

1) What was the most recent pork dish you had and how was it?
Mofongo burger from Explorer's Club.  Pulled pork with cheese and coleslaw.  How was it?  FRIGGIN AMAZING!!!!  As always.  First off I love this restaurant.  Second, this is my favorite thing on the menu by far.  So, so good.

2) What was the most recent fish dish you had and how was it?
I honestly don't remember.  I'm allergic, so it's been years and years.  Probably the plate of mussels I ate that I had my reaction to.  I remember they were really good because I was so mad I couldn't ever eat them again.

3) What was the most recent beef dish you had and how was it?
Meatballs on New Year's Eve.  My mom made them and they were delicious!!!  As always.  :)

4) What was the most recent all-veggie dish you had and how was it?
Lunch yesterday I had the same thing I make every day.  Sandwich with hummus, cheese, alfalfa sprouts and cucumber.  And it was/is wonderful.  Which is probably why I eat it every day.

5) What was the most recent chicken dish you had and how was it?
I made some chicken breasts with asiago balsamic dressing and Parmesan cheese.  I gotta admit, it was pretty good for just dumping salad dressing and shredded cheese on a chicken breast.  I'd eat it again.

Now I'm hungry.  Surprise, surprise I know.

Ok that's it for today's post.  I'm hoping I'll have a video to share by the end of the weekend.  I'll see when I get some time to film and edit.  Happy Friday!!  Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment