Thursday, February 6, 2014

Checking in again

Sorry I've been MIA.  I wound up with the flu this weekend and beginning of the week.  I couldn't do anything but lay on the couch or bed and stare at the TV or ceiling.  So I've done not much of anything since last week.  I'm only starting to feel slightly human again.

I did have a little energy last night and cleaned more more crap out of my desk at home.  I had stacks of old CDs filled with photos.  I have online back up of everything on my computer through Carbonite, so I didn't really need the CDs.  I went through all those and pitched several, as well as some CDs for a laptop I haven't had in years.  Threw away quite a bit of junk, and re-arranged some thing there.

I'm hoping I can start to ease back into my workout routines tonight with something short and gentle.

That's really all that's happening with me as of now.  I hope everyone else is well, staying healthy and staying warm!  Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment