Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Five!!!

It's Friday once again and I got a surprise day off work!!  There was a pretty serious explosion underground downtown next to my building.  So there was no power, no heat, no phones, or anything for most of the morning.  And things are still kind of....volatile down there so they shut down the building for the day.  3 day weekend for me!!

But enough of that, let's get on with today's:

What Do You Like? Friday Five!!

1) What do you drink when you go to a fast food restaurant?
Well first off, I don't eat fast food.  I do occasionally go to Subway or Chipotle if I'm feeling naughty, but that's rare.  But I think those count as fast food.  So to answer the question: water.  I gave up soda months ago, and I don't really care for iced tea.  Chipotle DOES serve beer, but after eating Chipotle I'm too stuffed for that.

2) What kind of dressing do you have on your salad when you eat out?
Depends on what they have, but I prefer Italian or Balsamic.   Fat-free if they have it.  Yeah I'm one of those people.

3) What do you like at those self-serve frozen yogurt places?
Wait, those exist?!?!  I've never even HEARD of that.  I'm assuming it's like a sundae bar with yogurt?  I guess if I were to go to one, I'd get crushed Heath bars or Reece's cups.  Because poo on healthy.  Gimme candy!!!

4) How do you like your popcorn?
Kettlecorn all the way baby!!  Or covered in cheese powder.  Because cheese makes EVERYTHING better.

5) What kind of shampoo do you use?
Pantene, volume for fine hair.  It doesn't really add any volume, but with my hair nothing can.  I hate my hair.

Ok, so that's it for my list, and my entry.  I've got a long day of loafing about to get to.  Actually I'm heading out before too long to have lunch with theonlyboyfriend and run a couple errands.  Then I think a nap is in order.  Much love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment