Thursday, February 27, 2014

Wednesday Whoops

Dang it, I was doing so well!!  The boy and I both kinda passed out around 8 last night sooooo I got absolutely nothing done last night.

I'm going to get back to work on my vest and I have some more scrap yarn for the Ugly Blanket now, so I'll probably put a couple more rows on that.  Then, find something else to make.  But so you're left not pictureless, here's a couple things I finished since last week.

The single crochet scarf looks REALLY good.  I'm impressed with it.  It's kind of reversible looking. I'm definitely keeping his in mind for future scarves.



I made a quick little stash buster scarf, getting rid of some partially used skeins.  When I finished it the cat was sitting on my lap so I said "Hey kitty try this on for me."


The bewildered look on her face is priceless.  Theonlyboyfriend and I could not stop laughing.  Poor girl.

So that's all I have now, but I'm slowly getting my crochet mojo back so I'll ave more projects going from here I hope.

I hope everyone is well!  Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment