Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Five!

I don't have a ton of time today, sadly but I couldn't bear to leave this post off!  So I'll dive right in.  Instead of the usual list I'm just sharing 5 really bad jokes.  Please feel free to infect others with these groaners!!


1) What's brown and sticky?
A stick

2) Two fish are in a tank.  One turns to the other and says "how do you drive this thing?

3) What's red and bad for your teeth?
A brick

4) What's white and can't climb trees?
A refrigerator

5) (This is more a small prank)
Walk up to someone and say "pick a number, but don't tell me what it is."
Wait for them to think of one.
You: Multiply it by 3.
Them: Ok
You: Now divide that by 2.
Them: Ok.
You: Now add 6.
Them: Ok.
You: Ok, thanks!
Then walk away.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!  Much love.

1 comment:

  1. Tee hee. My hubby is always telling "silly jokes that you have to laugh at because they are so silly". I love them all. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete