Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Sorry and a New Video

Yeah it's March and I'm failing the 365 Less Things challenge I set for myself already.  * sigh*  Each week just gets harder and hard to find things to purge.  But here's the thing, I'm taking trunk loads of crap to the thrift store all the time.  So I don't know that I'm going to follow the blog 100% as I had originally intended.  I will, however use it as a guideline to help me purge more than just the usual stuff.  And maybe I'll pop in now and then with a big haul I'm taking off to Goodwill.  I tend to do my purges in bulk anyway.  So, sorry this didn't go as I'd planned, but I hope that blog can help you pare down to the bare essentials.  I think I'm getting close already anyway.

BUT, on a happier note I uploaded another organizing video this afternoon.  It was a small but mighty project, given how tired I was yesterday after completing it.  Here is the linky to said video!!

Hope everyone is well, much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment