Thursday, March 13, 2014

Wednesday WIPs!

Oh my god.  I seriously wrote this post yesterday and hit "save" instead of "publish."  Really.  Just fire me now.

I remembered!!  Look at me go.  Ok, so crochet-wise I have 2 (actually 3, but the vest is still dormant) WIPs on the hooks.  I started some fingerless gloves last week with some fingering weight yarn that's been hiding in my stash for far too long.  It's a slip stithc rubbed design with an amazing braid up the side.  Here is the photo from the pattern:


It's awesome right?!  I'm not too far in though.  Here's all I have so far.  Heh.


I'm also working on a scarf in the "starry eyes" pattern.  It's coming out pretty nice.  Looks a bit like autumn leaves.  Photo next time!!

So that's really it for the hooks.  In other news, I made some home-made cleaning products and I'm pretty excited about them.  I also kind of cleaned up my "cleaning kit".  I'm thinking of making a video on that later on.  Anyway, I made some disinfecting spray, and that was super easy.  1 cup of water, 1/2 cup of rubbing alcohol and a few drops of liquid dish soap in a spray bottle.  I don't know when I'll have time for housework again for awhile, but I plan to clean up the kitchen a bit with the new spray.

Ok, well that's really it for now.  I hope everyone is well.  Much love!!

1 comment:

  1. Those gloves are awesome. May just have to make me some once I finish the oodles of projects I have started and laid down -.-

    ReplyDelete