Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Five!!

Friday Five time, on this sticky, gross, gloomy, yucky, nasty, I-want-to-go-home-and-lay-in-bed-all-day-under-a-fan Friday!  Sorry, is my mood showing?  Bleh.  I could go on about how disgustingly humid and hot my office is and how crabby I am from all the stress and heat, but it's Friday and time for my list, so let's put all that aside for now.  And we'll get on with today's:

Would You Rather Friday Five!

1.  If someone insisted on paying for it, would you rather have a gardener, a housekeeper, a personal chef, a driver, or a personal assistant?

I'm torn between the chef or driver.  Those are two things I hate doing more than anything else.  I think I'd go with chef.  Then maybe I'd eat a better diet than raw veggies and cereal for every meal.  

2. If someone insisted on paying for it, would you rather have a personal masseuse (or masseur), a sex surrogate, a personal trainer, a therapist, a makeup artist and hair stylist, or a life coach?

Personal masseuse.  100%.  I have more or less constant shoulder pain in the muscle that would highly benefit from weekly massages, but who can afford that?!

3.  Would you rather have a non-creepy secret admirer who sent you the occasional small gift and admiring note, a professional agent who kept an eye out for your next job and applied on your behalf and negotiated your salary, a private investigator who found out what people are saying about you and found out interesting things about people you know, or a personal photographer to capture all your special moments in ways that always made you look your best?

Ok this is weird all over.  I don't want any of those things.  Even specified as non-creepy if someone sent me little gifts and admiring notes, I'd be so creeped out anyway.  Just waiting for the next gift to be a finger or some hair.  *shudder*.  And some weirdo with a camera in my face all the time?  No thanks.  Pass on this question.

4. Would you rather have limitless closet space (for clothes only), limitless shelf space (for books and music only), limitless hard-drive and cloud storage, or an eidetic memory?

Eidetic memory, hands down.  I have no need for any of the other things at all.  Plus I have serious memory problems already, so this would be so useful.  

5. Would you rather have perfect pitch, the ability to do long or tricky math problems quickly in your head, ambidexterity, an inerrant BS detector, or the uncanny ability to know exactly what the weather’s going to be like in your neighborhood within twenty-four hours?

I kinda have most of those already.  Not the math one though.  But I really have no need or desire to do math in my head, I avoid math at all possible costs, as it give me nasty anxiety attacks.  So I guess I'd have to go with the inerrant BS detector.  I like to think I already know when people are BS-ing me, but I'm kinda gullible at times, so this could prove useful.


Ok, that's it for this week, I hope you enjoyed my list.  Have a super great weekend!  Much love.  


No comments:

Post a Comment