Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Five!!!

It's Friday!  And the sun is shining.  Woot!  I'm digging around through my usual source for a good list.  Nothing is really standing out as totally amazing, so I just googled "Ask me random questions" and I'm going to answer the first 5 I see!  So here is today's:

Totally Random Friday Five!!

1.  Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18 and go to line 4.  What does it say?
"Rings on grip near tip of pen for added control."  Staples catalogs are SO intriguing, no?  Kinda wish I had a real book with me right now.

2.  Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what can you touch?
The drawer pull on the top drawer my file cabinet at my desk.  Barely though.  Said drawer contains tissues, coffee mugs, oatmeal packets and extra office supplies I bought for myself.

3.  What's under your bed?
Cat hair and dust bunnies.  Currently, we store nothing under the bed.  I kinda like that.  I don't know why, but seeing all sorts of junk under the bed annoys me.  I guess I'm weird that way.  Well plus it makes sweeping under the bed a LOT easier.  Nothing to move or try to sweep behind.

4.  What was the first thought you had when you woke up today?
"Is that the cat on my leg or a pile of laundry theonlyboyfriend forgot to put away?"   It was the cat.  As it turns out, laundry doesn't purr.

5. If fat, calories, cholesterol, etc were not a factor, what two foods would you feast on?
Burritos, filled with rice and cheese and sour cream, smothered in more cheese and guacamole and a side of nachos with yet more cheese for dipping. And Cadbury Creme Eggs.  Not at the same though, obviously.  I'd seriously eat until I threw up, and then I'd eat some more.  Just thinking about it is making me drool.  * sigh*

Well, that was definitely random.  Weird, but random.  I hope you all have super fun plans for this gorgeous Easter weekend!!  I'll try to post photos if I can.  :)  Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment