Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wednesday WIPs!

Oh you guys are gonna love this.  So last week I took a mental heath day on Friday, and just sat around in my PJ's all day, reading and napping. (It was every bit as amazing as it sounds)  Because I knew I was taking that day, Thursday was my Friday.  I got all confused and started writing my Friday Five post, and right before I hit "publish" I realized my mistake.  So I said "I'll just post it tomorrow."  Nevermind Blogger has a "Schedule" function so I can set it to post whenever I want.  * sigh*  So guess who forgot to post it?  And I honestly did not even notice until today.  For the love of all things holy.  I figure at this point I'll just save it for this Friday.  And maybe go ahead and schedule the publish date and time this time so I don't forget again.  Yeesh.

Ok so now the weird part.  I currently have no WIP's.  WHAT?  I know.  I frogged the vest.  I was having a bit of a hard time with the pattern, and realized I was using the wrong kind of yarn anyway.  I'll make the vest eventually, but I gotta find better yarn first.  I did make 2 quick cowls though last weekend.



The gray one is for me, to replace one that's gotten old and is falling apart.  I have no idea what to do with the green one.  I already have one kinda like it.  (This one is sparkly though!)

I also bought some yarn to make a blanket for theonlyboyfriend's family for Christmas.  Remember the last one that failed so miserably?  Ugh.  I'm not making that mistake again, I'm going with a pattern and yarn I know well.  

Total side note: Did you know there's a JoAnn app for smart phones?  Yeah.  I have the worst time getting their coupons in the mail and forget to bring them anyway.  Now you just pull it up and show your phone to the cashier.  RIGHT?!  Aforementioned yarn was 50% off.  Yesssss!

Ok, I think I've been annoying enough for one day.  I hope everyone is well.  Much love and keep craftin'!!

1 comment:

  1. Great cowls! I just can't seem to wear them or scarves. I dunno if my neck is too short or if I'm just not used to them lol. I just keep trying.

    ReplyDelete