Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wednesday WIPs!!

It's Wednesday once again and time to check in on some WIPs.  I actually got a little bit done on each of the 3 projects over the last couple weeks.

First the blanket:


Slow moving, but I have plenty time.  I slap on a row here and there when I can.  Good one to work on while watching TV since it doesn't require too much concentration.

The wedding gift, offensive doily is really moving.


Sorry, theonlycat will NOT let me take photos without her.  She has to inspect my work.  Anyhoo, it's coming along and looking nice.  I'm nearly halfway through the main pattern.  I'll put a fun border around it when it's done.  Block it then frame it!

And lastly the Tunisian Ripple Wrap.  I've gotten 2 more rows on, but that's it.  It's hard to find time to work on this one because, until I get several rows on it, it requires careful concentration, and lots of counting.


Hard to get a good photo because it curls up quite a bit.

So there they are, coming along well!  I finally have some time to myself tonight so I may be able to get a couple more rows onto one or the other.

I hope everyone is well.  Much love and happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment